Promo Code : CHICCO
Extended Use. Maximum Comfort
The NextFit Zip® Max offers 25% more legroom* in rear-facing mode, leaving room to grow all the way up to 50 pounds before transitioning forward. Extended calf support in forward-facing mode offers first-class comfort for older children. A full-body newborn positioner, 9-position headrest, and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both modes.
Easiest to Install Correctly
The NextFit Zip® Max is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch®force-multiplying tightener and LockSure® belt-locking system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt. DuoGuard® provides two layers of side-impact protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame.
Engineered for Comfort & Convenience
The seat transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle, and between modes, thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode.
For added comfort and convenience, the NextFit Zip® Max features a machine-washable, zip-off seat pad and a breathable 3D AirMesh backrest.
- 25% more legroom* in rear-facing mode and extended calf support in forward-facing mode
- 9-position ReclineSure®leveling system
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- LockSure® seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard® side-impact protection
- Dual-density foam padding
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Removable, full-body newborn positioner
- Zip-and-wash seat pad and breathable 3D AirMesh backrest
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
- No-rethread harness w/ one-pull tightener
- ComfortFlex® waist belt
For use from 1.8kg-22kg in rear-facing mode, from 22kg-29.5kg in forward-facing mode, and up to 49″